Ever wonder what it takes to get into the security field? What types of training do employers want for their employees? At California Career School, we train our students to enter the security field fully prepared for what employers are looking for.
- Obtain a guard card and be certified by the State
- Obtain a firearms permit – practice at a licensed firearms training facility
- Obtain first aid/CPR certification
- Obtain a baton permit
- Obtain pepperspray certification
- Complete school security guard training as outlined by the BSIS
On top of these certifications, graduates receive placement assistance in order to help their transition into the security industry.
Call us today! (800) 499-6585