For our military, there are various funding options available for active duty members and veterans. California Career School is approved for the following programs through the Department of Veterans Affairs:
- Tuition assistance/top-up
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Post 911
- Other benefits as well
Over the years, California Career School has developed and maintained close working relationships with employers and various agencies such as WIA/JESD, Vocational Rehabilitation and EDD to assist individuals seeking training and employment. Below, is a list of some of the agencies that may be able to assist you with Tuition Costs.
Partial List of Workforce Investment Board Centers and Other Locations Assisting Our Students
- Anaheim Jobs
- Santa Ana Workforce Center
- Westminster/Garden Grove Workforce Center
- Southeast LA County WIB (SELACO WIB)
- North County Coastal Career Center
- Interfaith Community Services
- South Bay Workforce Center
Financing is also available through California Career School. Please set up an appointment with our admissions department for further information (800) 499-6585.