AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Objective: To prepare graduates for entry level positions in the auto repair industry as Tune-up/Smog Technicians (including State Alternative Certification for A-6, A-8 and L1), Electrical or Engine Computer Technicians or Fuel Systems Specialist.
600 Hours – 24 Weeks
Classes are held in Anaheim, CA
Monday through Friday
9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
You could be eligible for “NO COST” training for this program if you are receiving unemployment benefits!
Call our Anaheim location for more information!
- Emission Controls theory and operation Certification Preparation
- Customer relationship and operation of equipment
- Fundamental types of engines
- Combustion process
- Lubrication and cooling systems
- Electronic theory
- Electrical circuit shorts
- Construction of the battery
- Alternators and ignition systems
- Fuel systems and computer command controls
- Fuel and multi-port injection systems
- Bureau of Automotive Repair Rules and Regulations
The California Projections of Employment, published by the Labor Market, states that opportunities for jobs are better for those mechanics possessing State licenses to service smog, brake and lamp systems.
You could be working along side our graduates hired by one of these companies!
California Career School Offers Quality Instruction, Hands on Training
Fully Equipped Lab, and Monthly Progress Reports
“Stand alone” State Alternative classes
Course costs include books, supplies, B.A.R. clean air car course materials, State alternative training and testing, & State licensing application and testing fees. This program is eligible for state funding, GI Bill, Federal Student Aid and monthly financing on approved credit.
Let us train you for the 21st Century as an Automotive Repair Technician!
Gainful employment information available here