COMMERCIAL BUS DRIVER
Objective: To prepare graduates for entry into the transportation industry as a Commercial Bus Driver and to obtain a “Class B” Commercial Bus Driver License.
You Could Be Working for a Company Like This One in As Little as 2 Weeks!
We Offer Quality Instruction
Daily Progress Evaluations
(road & range)
5 Speed Industry approved buses
Classes are held at various locations
Call 1-800-499-6585 for a location near you.
Monday through Friday
8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Inquire about our
Evening & Part Time Classes
- FMCSR Rules and Regulations
- Trip Planning
- Map Reading
- Public and Employee Relations
- Bus Operation and Maintenance
- Range Skills: backing, docking, turns, entry/exit, parallel parking
- Road Skills: Rural/City/Fwy driving, steep grades, DMV skills
Our Graduates Are Recognized as Safe and Professional Drivers throughout the Industry!
Valid Driver’s License
Current H-6 DMV printout
Course costs include books, supplies, D.O.T. physical, drug screen, & DMV permit.
Supplemental DMV appointments incur additional cost.