HOMELAND SECURITY, SECURITY GUARD & INVESTIGATION TRAINING
Objective: To prepare graduates for entry into the Homeland and Security & Investigation Industries.
600 Hours – 24 Weeks
Classes are held in Anaheim, California.
Monday through Friday 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M
Our graduates train for both private & public service police officer careers and will complete:
- Police academy testing preparation
- Basic Security and Investigative Services Training/Powers to Arrest
- Security Tactical/State Baton & Pepper Spray Training
- Weapons of Mass Destruction & Terrorism Awareness for Security Professionals
- Security Survival Techniques/State Firearm Training
- BSIS School Security Guard Training
- State licenses: Upon graduation you will have received the training to obtain your
guard card, baton card, firearm permit and pepper spray permit.
Read about a recent security graduate who overcame some background issues to find a great first job after graduation.
Schedule your school visit!
Bright Outlook Occupation: Security Guards Every Bright Outlook occupation matches at least one of the following criteria:
- Projected to grow much faster than average (employment increase of 20% or more) over the period 2008-2018
- Projected to have 100,000 or more job openings over the period 2008-2018
- New & Emerging occupation in a high growth industry
Growth and job openings source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2008-2018 employment projections. Projected growth represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2008-2018). Projected job openings represent openings due to growth and replacement.
This occupation, Security Guards, is projected to have large numbers of job openings.
Homeland Security and Investigation Program, a 20-week criminal justice program. (Meets the requirements of AB 2880)
No Felonies or Misdemeanors acting as barriers to employment or obtaining CA guard card.
No physical limitations to training or employment
We offer nationwide placement assistance. Our students go on to work for public service or private security companies, who have contracts with US Border Patrol, Correctional Facilities; Transportation Security Administration (TSA); Hotel, Hospital, Bank Security; or as private investigators.
Course costs include books, supplies; firearms permit fees, baton permit fees, and Guard Card application fees. This program is eligible for state funding, Federal Student Aid and monthly financing on approved credit.
You could be eligible for “NO COST” training for this program if you are receiving unemployment benefits!
See Funding Assistance
TO SCHEDULE A SCHOOL VISIT at the Anaheim Campus CALL 1-800-499-6585 OR EMAIL ADMISSIONS
Gainful employment information available here